The St John of God Hospital Pharmacy provides comprehensive pharmaceutical care to inpatients, outpatients and the community at large. Through the setting of the highest standards by continuously maintaining and improving the medication management and pharmaceutical care of patients.
- Procurement of quality medications from FDA approved vendors
- Preparation of extemporaneous preparations using good manufacturing practices
- Verifies dosage and ensures that medicines are correctly and safely supplied and labeled.
- Advises patients on any adverse side-effects of medicines or potential interactions with other medicines/treatments.
- Provides a prescription intervention service.
- Dispenses prescription medicines, over-the-counter medicines, and medical devices such as Orthotics (cervical collars, lumbar corsets, knee braces, etc.)
- Counsels and advises the public on the treatment of minor ailments
- Provision of specialize care to patients on antiretroviral and anti tuberculosis medications
- Availability of a pharmacovigilance center for reporting adverse drug reactions and other product defects to the FDA
Our skilled Pharmacists, Technologists, and auxiliary staff work with you to make sure you have the right medications and how to take them, in a bid to maximize therapeutic efficacy and minimize adverse drug reactions.
Getting your Medicine
Want to save time? Use telephone-order pharmacy instead; by calling the pharmacy using the number on the bottom of the page.
Monday to Friday (8 am to 8 pm)
Saturday and Sundays (8 am to 8 pm)
Emergency call services are available after 8 pm
How can we help you?
If you have questions about how to get your medicine, please call the phone number on your prescription label.
Our Pricing Plan
- Dental Implant45
- Another Feature50
- Another Major Feature55
- Emergency Care25
- Prescription Drugs30
- Specialist Visits20