“Christ-like Workforce, Healthy Communities and a Buoyant Economy”
St. John of God Hospital is a health facility providing Holistic healthcare in the most effective, efficient and innovative way to all manner of people in Ghana and beyond and at all times acknowledging their dignity with high level of professionalism.
We do this by providing:
- Orthopedic services
- Obstetric & Gynecological services
- Ear, Nose & Throat (ENT) services
- Dental services
- Occupational Health & Wellness services
- Club-foot management
- Ophthalmic services
- Urological services, etc
OUR CORE VALUES
Values are the principles and standards of behaviour that guide and direct the organization and its culture. In our institution, these values serve as the pivot that guide the conduct and behaviour of all staff and form the basis of engaging with our patients and other stakeholders. The following are the core values of the hospital.
We seek to provide care to clients that meets their physical, social, psychological, emotional and spiritual needs
- We collaborate with our clients to actively participate in their own medical treatment.
- We take keen interest in upgrading the knowledge and skills of our staff and ensure that only competent skilled staff attend to clients.
We uphold the Catholic ethics and moral principles in delivering services
We understand and share the feelings of our clients at all times